Are you an aspiring DJ or Show Host?January 25, 2015, 5:38 AM
Zeusking19 ❘ 0
If you are a DJ wanting to practise your mixing skills, or a Show Host wanting to make an impression – you could find your place here!
Bronydom Network is currently looking for Hosts and DJ’s to fill our current day gaps of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. No prior experience is required and we will be glad to teach you the basics.
Please note however, there are a few requirements:
- You must own a PC/Mac that is capable of running a simultaneous broadcast and record. Any PC made in the last 5 years should be capable of doing this. If you have doubts, contact us.
- You should have at least an Intermediate level of technical competence – if you can read and understand instructions you will be fine.
- You will need to have fairly fast internet. If you are unsure whether your connection is capable of running a show, we can advise you.
- Basic Musical experience is preferred – if you don’t have any experience – don’t worry!
- You should also preferably have a microphone – if you don’t, again, not a problem, but you should probably try and invest in one.
- Finally – you DON’T need to have a fancy mixing set up! For many people, a Mouse, Keyboard and Microphone are all you need to run a successful show.
When you apply, we will supply you any information you need – we will guide you through the installation of your mixing software, tell you what you need to do to configure your software to contact our servers, and how to actually run your show.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to contact Zeusking19 using the contact methods listed below. Please note when you contact us you should be prepared to answer the following:
- When is your show? (This is preferably on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
- What is the name of your show?
- Are you the only presenter? Is someone else joining you regularly?
- Do you have a sample mix you can send to us?
Thank you everyone, and we hope to see some new faces popping up on the airwaves soon!
To contact me, you can use my Skype, which is “zeusking19skype”, or my email, which is “firstname.lastname@example.org”.