BDN is Looking for StaffJuly 7, 2015, 9:07 PM
GeekBrony ❘ 0
Announcement, Blog Post, Important, Maintenance, Update, Website
Do you have some free time to spend helping Bronydom Network grow? Well, now is your chance!
If you are interested in dedicating some of your time and talent to be a part of our staff, consider us interested as well. Bronydom Network has been low on staff since the beginning, and we would like to change that once and for all.
Below, we have a list of staff positions that are available:
- Blogger – Posts blog posts to the blog, arranged from all kinds of news in the brony community to announcements on anything new on Bronydom Network.
- Show Host / DJ – Live Radio DJ, Talk Show Host, etc. (Must have knowledge of audio broadcasting before you start the position [We can help with that]).
- Radio Content Manager – Finds new, worthy music for Bronydom Radio and uploads them to the servers with proper metadata.
- Public Relations (PR) – Answers any general emails and contact regarding Bronydom Network. Spreads the word of BDN whenever necessary.
- Graphic Designer – Designs logos, concept art, banners, badges, and other art regarding Bronydom Network.
- Server Manager – Configures and manages the web, radio, and relay servers to make sure there is as little downtime as possible.
If any of these categories interests you in terms of helping Bronydom Network grow, fill out the form in the link below: