Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has MLP affected your life?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has improved the lives of many, from preventing depression to changing personalities altogether.

I'll share my story:

Before I knew about the show, I was depressed, on the edge, and felt like I had nothing I can contribute to in my life. Granted, I was 13, but I mean I wasn't the typical guy in school, I wasn't one to play sports, play video games, and I wasn't happy enough to get homework done. Hours I would spend at school being the victim of bullies everywhere, my brothers even did the same, and I didn't feel good about it. They would steal my money from my room, and then when I found it and took it back, they would blame me for stealing their money.

One of my friends at school noticed I was feeling down lately and told me that I'd probably be interested in watching a show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". I commented that the show was for girls and he said "No, it's far from. Many guys like you watch the show and celebrate it unironically." I was intrigued.

One night, I decided to give it a shot, saying "What's the worst that could happen?" I queued up the first episodes of Season 1 and started watching. I loved the positivity of the environment portrayed in the show. I loved the animation style. I loved the storyline. I regretted ever saying that it was only for girls. I continued watching day by day. The show cheered me up episode by episode.

I learned to look at the positives in life. I felt better emotionally, and I also learned that I could ignore bullies. I did better in school. I felt I could finally have fun.

I watched fan content. I listened to fan music. I found brony friends, who are the nicest people I have ever come across. At this moment, I knew it was for me. I was locked into the brony fandom for good. Little did I know that I would still be in the fandom 5 years later still feeling the same way.

Anyway, I've told my story. If you like, you can tell your story too!
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.
It has made me want to consider suicide even more. JK
Please join my discord server!

I've been a part of the New World Order since 2005.

Cameron is actually my all time favorite brony, because he is the same amount of cancer as I am.
Please feel free to join his discord as well.

So, I feel like Donald Trump is the best president ever since I voted for him.

Social Media:
My Twitter!
(01-23-2017, 01:08 AM)Satisfy Wrote: It has made me want to consider suicide even more. JK
I'm sorry. </sarcasm>
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.