Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Evening [From GMT (+02:00)]
Hello everyone!

Since I'm posting in the "Welcomings thread" you probably already figured out that I am indeed new here. I suppose I've been a brony since I was 10, but due to a cortical vision impairment, I've never actually seen any of the ponies. Although I have seen a horse before said incident, and I have my trusty friend describe to me what they look like.

If you feel a desire to ask me about anything related to my "blindness" if you will, go ahead, it's not going to offend me in any way at all.

From descriptions, I have pieced together some art-projects, although almost none of them are completely my own work.

Thank you!
No vision doesn't mean no taste. Even though I can't see things doesn't mean I can't appreciate what there is to see.
(05-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Draakkir Wrote: Hello everyone!

Since I'm posting in the "Welcomings thread" you probably already figured out that I am indeed new here. I suppose I've been a brony since I was 10, but due to a cortical vision impairment, I've never actually seen any of the ponies. Although I have seen a horse before said incident, and I have my trusty friend describe to me what they look like.

If you feel a desire to ask me about anything related to my "blindness" if you will, go ahead, it's not going to offend me in any way at all.

From descriptions, I have pieced together some art-projects, although almost none of them are completely my own work.

Thank you!
Hello and welcome to Bronydom Network's Community!

I'm intrigued by the art-projects you described. It'd be very cool if you could show those!

Anyway, feel free to enjoy your stay here!
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.