Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else think season 7 is gonna be last?
The show has been on for a long time and they're wrapping up a lot of the plot already. I hope it goes past season 7 but who knows  Sad
(06-04-2017, 03:25 PM)Drbronymcphoney Wrote: The show has been on for a long time and they're wrapping up a lot of the plot already. I hope it goes past season 7 but who knows  Sad

Ever since the MLP movie announcement back around 2014, I feel like the studio behind MLP has been working extra hard on the movie, trying to get the 2d/3d elements ready for release. After they are done with everything about the movie, I feel like they can begin telling more story. The "plot" wrapping up though? I feel like they are just trying to add background to characters to advance the story further. Since MLP: FiM has been getting Hasbro their revenue in the 2010-2020 decade, I don't see them stopping any development on the show any time soon.

Like back in 2014 or so they "confirmed" in the show that they'll have 7 more seasons. I'm not sure if it's an actual confirmation but they've kept their promise thus far. The only way I see this show ending right now is if they get cancelled, which I highly doubt will happen because the movie is in development.

The brony fandom is on the stage where most of us are settled down about the show and watch it casually. The inner "hype" is down because it's not a totally weird thing to be a part of anymore. MLP is no longer the "cool and hip" thing to be a part of. But I also feel like the movie's release could spawn a newer "brony fandom", aka a subculture of bronies that started liking the show because of the movie, which makes it "cool and hip" to be bronies again.

All my conclusions point to the show not ending. I could be wrong, though. It's hard to tell, really.
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.