Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow?
Anyone have snow where they live yet??? Big Grin
If not, here is another snowball, Big Grin    
(Yes I am starting a snowball fight)

I live in Northern Michigan and still there is no snow around here. I have been wanting to move  somewhere where it is not snowy more than 1/2 of the year and yet having no snow is so weird. Usually the snow starts in October, at the latest by mid November there is a few feet on the ground. It was in the 60's yesterday and I wore shorts and a t-shirt and I was not cold. I know why it is happening, so wondered if anyone else here was also without snow?
Big Grin         Big Grin           Big Grin                      Big Grin  
Big Grin Big Grin Confused Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin                                                Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  (try to break through this snow fort!)                  Big Grin
We got snow for a day, and then it all melted. It feels like we're behind one whole month.. :c
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.
.................................................. Big Grin 
                                           Big Grin 
                                 Big Grin
     You mad?   Big Grin  (discord throwing a snow ball, he could be getting hit by a snowball, but this is discord, so it is probably both.)

Today finally the snow came. My cousins wedding was today and she wanted a winter snowy wedding, so she got her wish! We have like 4 inches on the ground now. Winter feels have commenced

I hope you get the snow soon if that is your wish!