Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life size plush
Guess who just took the final step to pony merch insanity? zasmn! I had a life size OC unicorn plush made for me by the lovely Suzan Toone. According to my mom I had a Christmas morning smile on when I was opening her box! Her tentative name is Starry Shield

Here she is on my bed
[Image: tumblr_o1c42asAfU1rlpg6wo5_1280.jpg]

And here she is with what used to be my largest plush
[Image: tumblr_o1c42asAfU1rlpg6wo4_1280.jpg]
Starry has such star adorable eyes and freckles! Heart

Here is the etsy link for the person who made her https://www.etsy.com/shop/littlewolfstudios and here is her commisionin info for pony plushies http://littlewolfstudios.tumblr.com/commission%20info
thats crazy how much did that thing cost?
Less than it was worth and more than I should have spent on a plush, $450
(02-19-2016, 02:04 PM)zasemn Wrote: Less than it was worth and more than the review of gaming mouse have spent on a plush, $450

That's a pretty penny. But you can't put a pricetag on what you love right?
lol, yeah
I definitely wouldn't have any room for a life-sized plush at my place. Most I can handle is probably a regular-sized one. I don't really buy plushes, though, since money is pretty tight.
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.
(11-27-2017, 02:12 AM)GeekBrony Wrote: I definitely wouldn't have any room for a life-sized plush at my place. Most I can handle is probably a regular-sized one. I don't really buy plushes, though, since money is pretty tight.

I maybe underestimated the amount of space the pony would take up...
(Now that I have a car + the bills that go along with one I really don't have the money to burn buying giant plushies, but 'least I don't have to take the bus everywhere anymore)

(11-27-2017, 03:27 AM)zasmn Wrote: I maybe underestimated the amount of space the pony would take up...

The pony is in the corner of my room, part way in my closet on top of the Christmas gifts I've gotten for people. I recently had someone in my room (my smoke detector needed new batteries) while I was at work, so the pony is like a dragon currently, guarding the treasure. It pretty much takes up as much room as a chair.

See, I didn't really think sizes through, my room is pretty small, just under 2/3 of my room is taken up by my full sized bed so I don't really have room for a giant pony... At one point I was using the pony as a headboard, that worked pretty well space wise.

I ended up getting rid of the pink pony in these pics because of lack of space
Honestly, that's pretty much my room as well. Except that I have a TV and a desk in front of my bed, so there's not even enough space to walk around haha.
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.
I already have no room at all in my room but I'd snuggle a massive Lyra every night. I hate when the pones steal the sheets tho >Sad