Welcome to Bronydom Network's Community Forum! Feel free to talk here, we don't bite! :)

Remember to read the rules of the forum! Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wait for netflix?
I have not seen any of the new season, so not the question I have to ask myself is, am I willing to wait until July 30th to watch it?

(the answer is probably yes because I fell down deep and hard into the Transformers fandom after watching Transformers Prime)
(06-22-2016, 09:55 AM)zasmn Wrote: I have not seen any of the new season, so not the question I have to ask myself is, am I willing to wait until July 30th to watch it?

(the answer is probably yes because I fell down deep and hard into the Transformers fandom after watching Transformers Prime)

You can wait until July 30th, or you can consult Google and find any episode fully uploaded in HD on Dailymotion! A good site to find all the episodes compiled into one place is mlp-episodes.tk!
Owner and Host of Bronydom Network.
Host of Get Up And Wub on Bronydom Radio.
(06-23-2016, 01:51 PM)GeekBrony Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 09:55 AM)zasmn Wrote: I have not seen any of the new season, so not the question I have to ask myself is, am I willing to wait until July 30th to watch it?

You can wait until July 30th, or you can consult Google and find any episode fully uploaded in HD on Dailymotion! A good site to find all the episodes compiled into one place is mlp-episodes.tk!
Dailymotion is where I had previously been watching them Laugh
Thank you for the link and stuff

I've fallen into the transformers fandom and I can't get up! (I even went to a transformers con last weekend). So, like, there was no felling of "I Must Watch These New Episodes ASAP" like with the previous seasons. So I'm going to wait and watch on netflix. That way my view will count towards someone watching it and they will have one more small reason to keep it on netflix and keep producing pony.

Did you like the new season?